Saturday, February 7, 2015

What Birthdays Are For



Thursday, Feb 5th was my birthday. Yay me!

I'm one year older (well numerically, technically I'm just one day older than I was on Feb 4th).

Either way the day was a fun one. I saw my cousin, Dom, who I have not seen since roundabout 2008. We were inseparable when we were little children and we clicked back automatically. It was like I never left.


I spent my day with my aunt, her husband, their children, and Dom.
What did I get for my birthday? Ohh not much...
I went to River Island to treat myself to a CAT BAG!
look at it.. just look at it.
I was way to excited about that.

My family and I went to a great Caribbean Restaurant near Walthamstow called Turtle Bay. The food was spicy, to my liking.

I also got the cutest little birthday cake to blow out the candles on and had an all around good time.
This last year has been monumental. I really believe I came out of my shell personally and professionally.  I've accepted opportunities and really jumped into the deep end to use my potential. I look forward to bigger and better things from this milestone and beyond.



Ann
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment